Young Canadian Have So Many Questions About Their Money
When should young Canadians start saving? How do they start saving? Why should they start saving? These are popular questions with youth and young adults today who are just starting out. We asked a group of young Canadians who are starting out what they wanted help with. Here are some of their big burning questions:
- What to do with the money I have?
- What to do with the money I make?
- How do I properly budget my money so that I have enough for a comfortable life?
- Does professional financial planning really make a difference?
- How much will my financial plan cost?
- How long will my first meeting with a financial planner be?
- How often do I meet with, or talk to my financial planner?
- What are the top financial things that I should be thinking about when I’m in my 20’s?
- How do I ensure that I have good credit so that I’ll be in good shape when I go to buy my first house?
- What’s the best way to pay off my debt?
- Save or pay off debt? What should take priority?
The answers to these questions are not always easy. Every person should meet with a Certified Financial Planner® to help them have these questions answered as it pertains to them. Every person is different. They have different goals, dreams, desires and aspirations and no one answer to any of these questions is the right answer for everyone. Does professional financial planning really make a difference? It does. Please have a look at these links:
If you have any questions about planning for your financial future, please contact us at The Ostic Financial Group.
– Mark Mountjoy, CFP