Get Started With A Quote In 30 Seconds
Commercial Auto Insurance
Your business relies on its wheels. Make sure your commercial vehicles are covered with proper insurance for motor vehicle, delivery vehicles, trailers, and more.
We offer a variety of commercial auto policies with coverages for different levels of driver experience, radius and area of operation, gross vehicle weight, and more.
Commercial Property & Liability Insurance
Choose from commercial property and liability insurance plans designed to meet the unique requirements of commercial, non-profit, and municipal organizations.
Our team will take the time to understand your organization’s specific requirements and create a commercial insurance program tailored to protect you from potential losses associated with your organization’s specific activities.
Farm Insurance In Ontario
If you are a local farmer in southern Ontario, we will help you find the farm insurance coverage that you need to help your business succeed.
We know that every farm has different needs, depending on whether you are raising livestock, growing crops, or a combination of the two. We offer a selection of policies designed to provide peace of mind and let you get back to what matters — running a safe and successful farm.
Frequently Asked Questions | Commercial Insurance
Why Should I Get Commercial Insurance For My Organization?
A commercial insurance policy will protect your organization from different types of losses and provide the peace of mind required to focus on running a successful organization.
Commercial insurance is a broad term, which most often refers to property and liability insurance designed for professional organizations.
If you operate any professional organization, such as a commercial business, a non-profit organization, or an municipal organization, it is important to have commercial insurance to protect yourself, your organization, and your employees from risks.
What Does Commercial Insurance Cover For An Organization?
Commercial insurance can provide coverage against a wide range of risks for an organization, depending on the type of commercial insurance and the coverage selected with the policy.
Commercial auto insurance will provide coverage for commercial vehicles or commercial fleets. It will typically provide different options, depending on your specific type of vehicle and its intended usage.
Commercial property insurance will provide coverage for commercial properties of varying types, including those belonging to businesses, non-profits, and municipal organizations. This type of insurance may also offer coverage for equipment, inventory, and other building contents.
Commercial general liability insurance will provide coverage for financial losses caused by a disruption to business activity, acts of crime, or lawsuits resulting from services, products, employees, business operations, or occuring on your property. This may include coverage for benefits, rental income, extra expenses, and more.
For more information about a specific type of commercial insurance coverage, contact our insurance team today.
How Much Does Commercial Insurance Cost?
The cost of your commercial insurance will depend a number of factors, including:
- The type of commercial insurance policy
- The coverage options required for your organization
- The discounts that can be applied to your policy
- Your overall insurance policy package
- Your organization’s insurance claims history
If you would like to get a better idea of what commercial insurance will cost for your organization, start a commercial insurance quote in 30 seconds to find out.
What Commercial Insurance Products Do You Offer?
At the Ostic Group, we offer three main types of commercial insurance products. For each product, there are a number of different policies, discounts, and coverage options available, depending on the specific needs of your organization:
- Commercial Auto Insurance — This product provides coverage for commercial vehicles in Ontario, offering specific options for motor vehicles, passenger vehicles used for delivery, and trailer used with commercial vehicles.
- Commercial Property & Liability Insurance — This product provides coverage for commercial properties and their contents, as well as general liability coverage for the business. It can protect against crime, accidents on your property, or issues resulting from your products, services, or daily operation.
- Farm Insurance — This product offers coverage for commercial farms, with programs designed for farms with a range of livestock and crops. This type of insurance will also cover farm property, such as dwellings, outbuildings, equipment, machinery, and more.
For more information on a specific commercial insurance product, please follow the links above to learn more.