We don’t believe in “one size fits all” automobile insurance.
This is why we have multiple insurance options available to best suit your specific needs. See below for types of driving covered, as well as discounts and additional rating available.
This type of rating is best suited to individuals who use their car exclusively for personal errands and trips. This rating is not for those who use their car for daily commuting.
This type of rating is best suited to individuals who use their car for commuting purposes. These are regular trips to your workplace, including car pooling.
This type of rating is best suited to individuals who use their car for businesses purposes. This means that the vehicle is used to travel to off-site clients or office locations.
Graduated Licensing Discount
Authorized Driver Training
Student Away at School Discount
Driving Behaviour Discount
We have a selection of optional rating policies available, including:
- Optional Increased Accident Benefits
- Rating for Transportation Replacement
- Legal Liability for Damage to Non-Owned Auto (Rental)
- Towing Reimbursement & Roadside Assistance
- Waiver of Depreciation (subject to conditions)
- Increased Limit for Electronic Equipment